We work with a range of clients, providing an end to end project management service delivered by personnel with extensive industry experience, both in the field and in managing complex projects of various sizes.
Our work is conducted to the highest standards to ensure the seamless delivery of any project, big or small. To us, this means on time, within budget and delivering on required outcomes, with no adverse impact on health, safety or the environment.
We have the experience...
- Vector Free has proven history in pest management having contracted to TBfree and DOC since 2000, with key staff each having spent upward of 25 years working in the biodiversity and biosecurity sectors.
- Our experience covers many project types including ground and aerial control, population density and pest detection surveys delivered across a diverse geographical area.
- We fully understand the expectations of us in terms of administration, operational and compliance requirements.
We have the expertise...
Project planning and design
- Planning and technical expertise to advise on the design of biosecurity and vertebrate pest management control programmes.
- Thorough operational and risk management planning, including project-specific hazard identification and control.
- Procurement of resources, equipment and materials for the operational work.
Consultation and communication with affected parties
- We understand the importance and long-term value of building strong relationships and networks with stakeholder groups and landowners.
- We’re trusted in the community and this is vital to the success of any pest management operation.
- Preparation of successful statutory consent applications.
Experienced in-house geospatial analysis and map production
- To support planning, delivery and reporting, as well as producing quality media to convey project information to clients, stakeholders and the public.
- Our management team maintains an organised, structured and planned approach to project management, supported by appropriate technology and administrative support
- Operations are divided along ground and aerial lines, each under the day-to-day control of an Operations Manager.
- Operations Managers are supported by a dedicated capacity for the management of health, safety and quality systems within the business.
Boots on the ground operational delivery
- Our field operatives are highly trained, skilled and experienced in all types of pest control work.
- We have strict internal processes for managing training and competency, .
- Our key subcontractors have excellent local knowledge, skills and their capabilities are well regarded and valued by our clients and landowners alike.
- We have a large pool of operational resources which are geographically well-located, particularly in the northern South Island.
- Our subcontractors range from aircraft operators to the field workers who carry out ground based pest control activities. No matter how small the project, we only partner with businesses that share the same values of quality and safety as we do.
- All subcontractors are selected for their experience and expertise in a particular area of work, and on the basis of being financially sound in their own businesses.
- We have strong processes in place for the procurement and ongoing management of subcontractors.
- We are used to sharing work sites and we understand the risks involved when activities overlap and how to manage them.
- Development of bespoke technical solutions to enhance our capability and add value for our clients.
- We’re proud of the client focused approach we have to our work. One of our key strengths is our adaptability to change.
- We have demonstrated in our operational planning and in our work in the field that we are able to face challenges with resilience and resourcefulness to make things work for all involved from our clients at the top, right down to landowners and interest groups.
Monitoring and reporting
- Monitoring and reporting progress to verify that project objectives have been achieved.
Health and safety
- We have a proven commitment to health and safety, being certified to ISO 45001.
- Our client focused commitment to quality is guided by our integrated management system for health, safety and quality.
We have the passion and commitment...
- We love the work that we do and we want to continue to embrace the changes that will continue to happen in the pest management industry as biosecurity and eradication milestones are met by our clients.
- In choosing Vector Free, you will have secured a professional, willing partner in meeting your biosecurity and pest management objectives.